Cool Stuff in Paris. By Manning Leonard Krull.

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Creepy French ad for hand sanitizer

Not exactly Halloween-related, but I'll take it! Check out this great (and creepy!) fear-mongering ad for hand sanitizer!


I spotted this in the window of my local Parisian pharmacy this morning. The red circle proclaims that this hand sanitizer is effective against the H1N1 (aka swine flu) virus. The metal pole they're all holding onto is clearly meant to be the pole in the Paris Métro (subway), which of course is an excellent place for viruses and bacteria (and apparently werewolves and mummies) to hang out. Touching filthy stuff in the Métro was something that already grossed me out bad enough before seeing this ad, and now it's going to bother me more than ever! Now that's effective advertising!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © Cool Stuff in Paris. All rights reserved.
Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy