In the Cimetière de Montmartre the other day, I noticed while wandering past this tomb that there was something not quite symmetrical about this gentleman's head...
The head is hollow and has been completely smashed in on one side. Click here to see the damage from a few more angles.
► Cool and Weird Stuff ► Practical Stuff ► The Big Stuff ► Paris Restaurants ► Paris Cafés ► Paris Bars ► Stuff to Do ► About
- Beautiful Russian nesting dolls at Peterhof
- Smooshed-head guy in the Cimetière de Montmartre
- Tree growing around tombstone, Cimetière de Montma...
- Creepy French ad for hand sanitizer
- Dans le Noir photo
- The Wolves of Paris
- Le Café de L'Enfer
- Spooky crows at the Cimetière de Montmartre!
- More Halloween in Paris Peur sur le Parc Astérix...
- Five new reviews
- Getting the most out of the Louvre
- Mysteries of Paris The Paris Ghost Tour
- Mysteries of Paris ghost tour tonight
- New Featured Article: Halloween in Paris!
- Cool Stuff in Paris mentioned on Wired
- A bird's-eye view of chaos at the Arc de Triomphe,...
- A gallery of weird public art in Paris
- Introducing Cool Stuff in Paris!
- ▼ October (18)