► Cool and Weird Stuff ► Practical Stuff ► The Big Stuff ► Paris Restaurants ► Paris Cafés ► Paris Bars ► Stuff to Do ► About
Monday, October 26, 2009
I was taking some photos at the Cimetière de Montmartre just before sundown this evening, when suddenly a small murder of crows (wow, how often do I get to say that?) alit on some tombs right next to me! Talk about creepy! Finally, there's the Halloween vibe I've been desperately searching for over here.
Posted by Cool Stuff in Paris at 7:58 PM
- Smooshed-head guy in the Cimetière de Montmartre
- Tree growing around tombstone, Cimetière de Montma...
- Creepy French ad for hand sanitizer
- Spooky crows at the Cimetière de Montmartre!
- More Halloween in Paris Peur sur le Parc Astérix...
- Cool Stuff in Paris mentioned on Wired
- Introducing Cool Stuff in Paris!
- ▼ October (7)