► Cool and Weird Stuff ► Practical Stuff ► The Big Stuff ► Paris Restaurants ► Paris Cafés ► Paris Bars ► Stuff to Do ► About
Wednesday, October 28, 2009
I lived around the corner from the Cimetière de Montmartre for a couple years, but I just ran across this tree growing around a tombstone a couple days ago. I love finding scenes of nature reclaiming what once belonged to it.
Click here to see it from a few more angles.
Posted by Cool Stuff in Paris at 6:31 PM
- Smooshed-head guy in the Cimetière de Montmartre
- Tree growing around tombstone, Cimetière de Montma...
- Creepy French ad for hand sanitizer
- Spooky crows at the Cimetière de Montmartre!
- More Halloween in Paris Peur sur le Parc Astérix...
- Cool Stuff in Paris mentioned on Wired
- Introducing Cool Stuff in Paris!
- ▼ October (7)