► Cool and Weird Stuff ► Practical Stuff ► The Big Stuff ► Paris Restaurants ► Paris Cafés ► Paris Bars ► Stuff to Do ► About
Thursday, September 22, 2011
If you're in Paris and you're a fan of old-timey steampunk stuff, then it's an absolute necessity that you stop in Le Musée des Arts et Métiers to check out Avion III, the beautiful bat-shaped plane they've got in there. And then afterward, you absolutely must pop into the Métro station that's just out front of the museum to see the amazing submarine-like decor...
Read more ►
Posted by Cool Stuff in Paris at 8:56 PM
- Back in the days
- Le Défenseur du Temps — the Defender of Time
- The skinniest sandwicherie in Paris
- Sham Paris
- Giant thumb at La Défense
- Kill Kill Kill
- New article: Le Musée de la Magie —the Museum of M...
- New article: Musée des Automates — creepy mechanic...
- New article: Métro Arts et Métiers — steampunk Mét...
- ▼ September (9)