Cool Stuff in Paris. By Manning Leonard Krull.

Friday, December 30, 2011

Sculptures in a courtyard on Boulevard Saint-Germain

I happened upon this open courtyard full of neat sculptures the other day on Boulevard Saint-Germain, near Métro Solférino. In between taking pictures I read the name of the artist on a card by the entrance, and then promptly forgot it; oops! I've been trying to do some clever Googling to find some info on the artist, but so far I haven't been able to turn up anything. Any ideas?



1 comment:

  1. Bonjour!

    I suppouse it was:
    Exposition de vingt-cinq sculptures en bronze de l'artiste chilien Roberto Matta. A l'occasion du centenaire de sa naissance (1911-2002)
    http://culturel.mal217.org/fr/Agenda/Expositions/2011/11/26/Matta-Sculptures-4257.htm

    P.S. Thanks a lot for your blog! I'm really looking forward for new posts about cool stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Cool Stuff in Paris. All rights reserved.
Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy