► Cool and Weird Stuff ► Practical Stuff ► The Big Stuff ► Paris Restaurants ► Paris Cafés ► Paris Bars ► Stuff to Do ► About
Friday, December 30, 2011
I happened upon this open courtyard full of neat sculptures the other day on Boulevard Saint-Germain, near Métro Solférino. In between taking pictures I read the name of the artist on a card by the entrance, and then promptly forgot it; oops! I've been trying to do some clever Googling to find some info on the artist, but so far I haven't been able to turn up anything. Any ideas?
Posted by Cool Stuff in Paris at 7:49 PM
- Sculptures in a courtyard on Boulevard Saint-Germa...
- Parisian Proto-Goth Beauties, 1910
- Clever stencil of a guy stealing a no entry sign
- Vincent and Théo Van Gogh's apartment at 54 Rue Le...
- 13 858 € — Etonnant, Non?
- Colorful monster van on Rue de l'Université
- Giant creepy face on Boulevard Raspail
- Merry Christmas, Capitaine Dreyfus
- Mr. Ryde is Watching You! (Ta Gueule)
- ▼ December (9)