► Cool and Weird Stuff ► Practical Stuff ► The Big Stuff ► Paris Restaurants ► Paris Cafés ► Paris Bars ► Stuff to Do ► About
Thursday, December 29, 2011
A friend of mine posted one of these skeletons, in pink, on his Facebook a couple months ago, and I thought it was one of the coolest pieces of Parisian street art I'd ever seen. I was delighted to run across this blue one the other day in front of the entrance to the Notre-Dame-des-Champs Métro station.
Posted by Cool Stuff in Paris at 3:58 PM
- Sculptures in a courtyard on Boulevard Saint-Germa...
- Parisian Proto-Goth Beauties, 1910
- Skeleton street art, Boulevard Raspail
- New article: Le Cimetière des Chiens — the Dog Cem...
- Clever stencil of a guy stealing a no entry sign
- Vincent and Théo Van Gogh's apartment at 54 Rue Le...
- 13 858 € — Etonnant, Non?
- Colorful monster van on Rue de l'Université
- Giant creepy face on Boulevard Raspail
- Merry Christmas, Capitaine Dreyfus
- Mr. Ryde is Watching You! (Ta Gueule)
- Le Musée des Arts Forains — The Museum of Carnival...
- My reunion with Réunion
- ▼ December (13)