Cool Stuff in Paris. By Manning Leonard Krull.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WWI facial injury models and drawings at Librairie Alain Brieux

While on my way to have coffee with a friend a few weeks ago, I wandered past Librairie Alain Brieux (48, Rue Jacob, 75006 Paris, www.alainbrieux.com) and had to stop and take a few pictures of their fantastic window display. Check out these amazing World War I facial injury models and drawings.


I wish I'd been able to visit! It was much too early and they were closed. But here's a wonderful blog post with beautiful pictures of the place.

Librairie Alain Brieux

1 comment:

  1. How wonderfully bazar is this find! Look forward to you going.

    ReplyDelete

 
Copyright © Cool Stuff in Paris. All rights reserved.
Home | About | Contact | Privacy Policy